Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

THURSDAY June 10, 2010

Good morning, Father.  I love you and I am so grateful that You have chosen me.  I fall down at your feet and worship You.  I cry Holy, I cry Holy, Perfect is the Lord God Almighty.  I fall down and lay my crowns (accomplishments) at Your feet and cry Holy, Holy, Holy.  My souls cries out for the fresh water that only You can give.  My soul hungers for the food that can only come from Your presence.  There is a draw from my soul that pants after You.  Where can I go that You aren’t there?  I fall down for it is only there where I can find rest for my weary soul.  I cry Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord.  I surrender.

God is faithful.  God is always working on our behalf.  At my new job, there are many times that I have to call someone on behalf of another person and ask something for that person.  I become an advocate for that person.  Jesus is an advocate for us.  He has given up everything for us and is continually representing us to the Father.  He says, “His righteousness covers all our sins”.  He has the authority to “ask” on our behalf.  We cry, Holy, Holy, Holy.  We have the responsibility to say yes,  Yes, to His  representation of us.  We trust in His genuine love and concern for us.  We realize that He is our lawyer in the trial of life.  He never loses a case, He has already won the battle.  It is over, He is victorious.

This week has been good.  I have been able to spend lots of time with those I love.  I am seeing many miracles happen in my life and I am encouraged in the steps that I am taking.  I also see the areas that need more of the Grace that Jesus has given me.  I desire to “just sit with You awhile”.  There are so many things that need to be done, I seem pushed to “get it done”.  But….I am so hungry, I am so thirsty and I know that only in Your presence can I find the water and food that I need to be satisfied.  So….for awhile I am going to stop.  I have to or I will dry up.  I love You so much, Jesus.  You have given me my heart’s desires.  I know that one day I will leave this earth and walk on streets of gold with You.  But for this day, I am

Sitting with you for awhile,

Mary Ann

No comments: