Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Today June 29,2010

Lord, you know I need a brand new touch, my strength from yesterday is gone and if You give me Lord another touch, I'll have the strength to carry on. Lord, you know how weak I really am, even better than myself. Good morning, Lord. Have I told You lately how much I need You and Your Holy Presence in my life? Have I told You that I am only one breath away from being with You forever? Have I told You how very grateful for all the gifts that I cherish on this earth? Have I told You that knowing You is the most important thing in my life? If I don't tell You enough, I apologize. I ask You That's what makes You different than Your Creation. You are all perfection, You are all forgiving, merciful and kind. I love You so much and I need You so desperately in my life.

As You run toward me, I run toward You. I take off this hospital gown and let You see my heart. I ask You to look at the weaker (according to what the test say), I ask You to touch the places in the veins that stop the blood flow. I deserve health, because Jesus paid a great price for my health. The enemy or my flesh is NOT the determining factor here. I will not stop proclaiming that Jesus loves me and God will make a way when there seems to be no way. A hospital room, an uncomfortable procedure WILL NOT water down the truth. God is able, I don't need pity, I need prayer, strong effectual prayer. We are overcomers, we are not defeated. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow hasn't come yet, Today is it, this moment, this minute, this hour. I am so grateful that my name is written in the Lamb's Book of Life and I will never die. I miss and love you all very much. Today I am

Shutting up and Looking up,
Mary Ann

No comments: