Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

THURSDAY May 27, 2010

WORTHY IS THE LAMB (Darlene Zschech)

Worthy is the Lamb.  Worthy is the Lamb.  Thank You for the Cross, Lord, Thank You for the price You paid.  Bearing all my sin and shame in love You came, Your amazing Grace.  I am so grateful for Your love and protection in my life.  You are becoming more and more real to me every day.  You are not just a character that I read about and others talk about You, You are with me and I can sense You as I walk this life.

Moses was a man of faith, a man of vision, humble and obedient.  God used him mightily.  Scripture says …”and the Lord said furthermore unto him, put now thine hand into thy bosom,.  And he put his hand into his bosom; and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow” Exodus 4:6)  David Wilkerson explains this as Moses learning what the flesh really looks like, it is full of leprosy.  When he touched near his heart, he saw just how “unclean” his flesh was.  When self (flesh) is in control, it is full of leprosy.  When we walk in our own abilities, the flesh is exalted and there is nothing pretty about our flesh full of “leprosy”.  It will fail us and others all the time. 

God then told Moses to put his hand back into his bosom and the leprosy was gone.  God had shown him how ugly his “flesh”  could be.  It is only under the direction of God that we can be free of “leprosy”.  It is when our soul is exposed, when our deepest sins are exposed and brought to the light before the Lord are we free from “leprosy”.  Our flesh has no power, it is full of “leprosy”.  It is only as we realize the condition of our own soul and run to the Savior for His mercy are we healed of our afflictions.  His forgiveness and His embrace.  He is worthy, He is our Healer.  I love Him so much….He has been so good to me.  Today I am

Washing off the “flesh” left behind,

Mary Ann

No comments: